THE PEOPLE'S MILLIONS ARE BACK!
- Got a great idea for a project to inspire your community?
- Want to involve local people working together to tackle a problem?
- Know what you want to do but need some money to make it happen?
The People's Millions could be the answer!
The Big Lottery Fund and UTV are looking for new projects that will improve local places and the lives of people in your community.
In November 2013 UTV Live will feature two great project ideas in Northern Ireland each night for three nights, competing for viewers' phone votes. At stake is up to £50,000 from the Big Lottery Fund.
To have a chance of winning you'll need to inspire local people to get involved with your project. It'll also need to capture the public's imagination and persuade them to vote for you.
The People's Millions have £3.8m to give out across the UK this year, and expect to make four awards in Northern Ireland.
What are the key dates? (*)
- 13 May 2013: Deadline for entries.
- 25 - 27 November 2013: Shortlisted entries go head-to-head on ITV regional news.
- 31 March 2014: Latest date for winning projects to start work.
- 31 December 2014: Date when winning projects must be up and running.
(* Dates may be subject to change)
To apply just go to www.peoplesmillions.org.uk or call 0845 0 10 11 12 (*)
(*) Each call to the application line costs up to a maximum of 3p per minute plus an additional 14p set up fee from a BT residential landline.
Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
Entrants must be 18 or over. Lines close on Monday 13th May 2013 at midday. Calls made after the closing time will not be counted but may still be charged.
Please read the full terms and conditions before applying.