Published Monday, 09 July 2012
We’re sorry. This video is unavailable from your location.
Are you in Northern Ireland?
1. Why is my postcode required?
We are asking you to insert your postcode before watching some videos to confirm
you can access the video content via u.tv.
This is because some videos on u.tv
are only available in Northern Ireland.
Don't worry, we won't store or use this information for any other purpose.
If you are not in Northern Ireland, the content may be available to watch at itv.com or stv.tv.
2. Why am I directed to itv.com
or stv.tv when I try to view certain
The videos, which are not available on u.tv
to users outside Northern Ireland, will be available to those users on itv.com (for users in England and Wales) or stv.tv (for most users in Scotland).
We need to know where you are in order to make sure you are getting the right content.
If you think we've got your location wrong, then please
Need more help? Contact us
The watchdog ruled that the parade could go through the mainly nationalist village but with restrictions - with only one lodge allowed to make the return journey.
Orangemen handed in a letter of protest in to a representative of the Secretary of State at the castle on Monday night.
Tommy Ross, an Orange Order district secretary, told UTV: "I wouldn't say I'm angry - I'm just disgusted. Sick."
He said they had changed their assembly point for the march to stay away from the local Catholic Church in an attempt to avoid upsetting sensitivities.
Mr Ross claimed that the Twelfth coming to Crumlin would improve community relations "if the majority would give some consideration to the minority."
Lagan Valley DUP MLA Edwin Poots said that the decision will "pose all sorts of logistical problems."
"It will pose problems to the police in terms of management and how those people get back to the buses. I think that the Parades Commission need to reflect on this and reconsider their decision that they have taken."
Sinn Féin MLA for South Antrim Mitchel McLaughlin said local residents are also frustrated by the decision to allow up to 4,000 marchers through the village.
Last week, Mr McLaughlin said: "This is the wrong determination by the Parades Commission and it is extremely disappointing that our concerns were not taken on board.
"Essentially the Commission have given the go ahead for the Orange Order to march with 4,000 participants through Crumlin village on the 12th of July and an expected 5,000 supporters to attend despite the Orange Order carrying out no consultation whatsoever with the local community."
In a statement, the Chairman of the Parades Commission Peter Osborne said: "Where people and organisations have been unable to reach local agreement over parades, the Commission has reluctantly fulfilled its legal obligation to take a decision, balancing rights and promoting sensible ways forward."
He also appealed for calm across Northern Ireland ahead the Twelfth of July marches on Thursday.
"As we approach the 12th July, I hope that those involved in, or affected by, parades will recognise the real progress that has been made, and ensure that nothing will negatively impact upon this," he said.
A police spokesperson said they had monitored the protest on Monday night and the area had remained calm.