A memo was handed out to employees on Wednesday at TeleTech in Duncairn Gardens stating that the company had not been awarded the ongoing service contract with Nissan Europe.The contract has instead been awarded to B2S, which is based in France.The customer service jobs are due to be transferred to the new company from 14 May.Teletech, a US-owned firm, has so far not commented.Sinn Féin North Belfast MLA Gerry Kelly said news was "a devastating blow to north Belfast and to the workers and their families"."North Belfast is an area of high unemployment and this jobs blow would be hugely significant," he said."The reports that up to one third of the 600 strong work-force might lose their jobs has sent shockwaves across the local community."This loss would be a major setback at a time when we are seeing significant progress in the area with large-scale construction projects and investment."North Belfast MP Nigel Dodds said he has been in contact with Invest NI about the potential job losses at TeleTech.CHAR(13) + CHAR(10) CHAR(13) + CHAR(10)"The loss of the Nissan contract is deeply regrettable and the consequent effect on jobs represents a big blow for the workers and more widely for the area," he said.CHAR(13) + CHAR(10) CHAR(13) + CHAR(10)"I have been speaking with Invest NI Chief Executive Alistair Hamilton already this evening to see what can be done to try to bring in new contracts and help restore jobs.CHAR(13) + CHAR(10) CHAR(13) + CHAR(10)"We will also be speaking to the company to seek assurances about the future of the centre and to offer any assistance we can both as far as the current contract loss is concerned as well as future prospects."