Mother bailed after boy found on fire
The mother of a four-year-old boy who sustained severe burns in Ballymena on Friday has been released on police bail.
Monday, 19 November 2012
The 28-year-old was arrested on Saturday in connection with the incident on the Larne Road on Friday.
The boy, whose clothes were on fire, was found by a woman passing by at around 2.30pm.
It is understood the little boy may have been in a nearby house where a candle caused his clothes to catch fire.
He was transferred to Royal Victoria Hospital on Saturday where he is described as in a critical but stable condition and is receiving treatment.
Anyone who was in the Larne Road area at around 2.30pm or who knows anything about this incident is asked to contact PSNI in Ballymena.