UTV Christmas Carols: Terms and Conditions
By uploading your submission to UTV, you are granting UTV and any of its subsidiaries, irrevocable consent to use the footage to transmit, publish, or re-publish the images of people contained in the video in any medium for all purposes.
The person acting on behalf of the participating school must:
- have consent to act on behalf of the participating school
- accept responsibility to gain approval from the parents or legal guardians of those children who appear in the video, for the content to be uploaded to UTV
- understand that the images may be altered or modified in any manner
- waive any right to inspect and approve a finished product
- release UTV and their direct or indirect licensees and assignees from any claims for remuneration associated with any form of damage, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with the use of the images.
Entries must not be uploaded or emailed to us which contain or use any images of the following:
- material which is defamatory;
- material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive;
- material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- material that is likely to deceive any person;
- blasphemous material;
- material which concerns or relates to any criminal act;
- material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; material which promotes any illegal activity;
- material which is threatening, abusive or invades another's privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- material that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
- material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.