Woman overcome by carbon monoxide

Published Tuesday, 04 December 2012
Comments
Toggle font size
Print

A woman has been found unconscious in her Co Antrim home after being overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.

Woman overcome by carbon monoxide
The woman was taken to hospital. (© Pacemaker)

The 27-year-old was discovered at Leyland Court in Ballycastle at 10pm on Monday.

Fire crews said a plastic bag was placed on an open fire, blocking the chimney.

The woman was taken to hospital and treated for the effects of breathing in smoke.

© UTV News
Comments Comments
1 Comments
norman.d in bangor wrote (651 days ago):
how many times have people been warned about fumes and to install an alarm every home should have an alarm and if people do not listen then they should force people to install one by law
POST A COMMENT:
Name:  
Email address*:    
Location:  
Validation:
House Rules:  
Your Comment:  
[All comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. Your name, location and comment will be displayed on this page if your post passes moderation.]
MOST POPULAR GALLERIES
Ian Paisley in pictures
Fri 12 September 2014
Tributes to Gerry Anderson
Thu 21 August 2014
Frampton crowned world champion
Sun 07 September 2014