Published Sunday, 14 October 2012
The march, which started at 4pm in Ballyconnell, was organised by a group known as the Concerned Irish Citizens.
Co Fermanagh born Quinn, who declared himself bankrupt last year, walked through the town flanked by his wife and children.
Senior figures from the GAA also turned out in support of Mr Quinn, including Tyrone boss Mickey Harte.
The 'Justice for the Quinn family' rally aims to highlight their support in the Fermanagh and Cavan area.
"Concerned Irish Citizens is growing in popularity and is expanding at an incredible rate and is now fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. Injustice, bullying, intimidation and downright corruption can only prevail if enough good people do nothing," explained a spokesperson.
"It is very clear to us that there are more than enough good people who are not prepared to facilitate further harassment and corruption such as that being dished out to the Quinn family and many others."
It is the second rally in Ballyconnell for the ex-billionaire. In July the 65-year-old told crowds "an untrue story is being told".
The Quinn businesses once employed 7,000 people on both sides of the border, but earlier this year Mr Quinn, his son Sean Quinn Jr and nephew Peter Darragh Quinn were found in contempt of court for hiding millions of Euros in assets from the former Anglo Irish Bank.
Quinn Jr was jailed and a warrant issued for Peter Darragh Quinn, but he went on the run and has not yet been caught. Mr Quinn was spared prison in order to purge the contempt and unravel the moves that carved up €500 million (£391 million) of the family's international property empire.
© UTV News