The incident happened on Ballyconnell Road, close to the border, on Monday night.It was reported that a car with a number of men on board stopped outside the premises shortly before 9.15pm.It is believed that two petrol bombs were thrown during the incident, causing scorch damage to a nearby BT installation.The men made off along the Ballyconnell Road area.A BT spokesperson said two cabinets were destroyed - affecting phone and broadband services to around 100 customers in the area."Engineers are currently on site and the complex repair work has begun," they explained."The work will continue until normal services are restored."The company was recently rebranded as Aventas following the collapse of the Quinn Group.This is the latest in a series of attacks on the premises. In mid-December, a fuel tanker was driven onto the premises and set on fire.The tanker had been stolen from a nearby property before it was reversed into the front of the building and the cab set alight. The building was left with severe damage.Fermanagh SDLP councillor Brendan Gallagher said the "mindless" attacks on the business had to stop.He said: "There is an immediate concern for public safety, to staff, the emergency services and the perpetrators themselves."Local people working at the site need to be allowed to travel and attend their working day under proper conditions."This sort of continued behavior does nothing to help them."He added: "I understand that there is a continued sense of anger among some in the local community but this does not give them the right to take part in reckless vigilantism."I urge those responsible to stop immediately before someone is seriously injured."Police are appealing for anyone with information on the latest attack to come forward.UUP MLA for Fermanagh & South Tyrone, Tom Elliott also condemned those responsible for the latest attack."This is the latest attack which have been ongoing for the past three years since the Aventas Group took over the business from Sean Quinn, indeed I understand that Mr Quinn has condemned attacks at his former properties," he commented.He added those responsible "are certainly not acting on behalf of the interests of the company by putting lives at risk".