Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012
We’re sorry. This video is unavailable from your location.
Are you in Northern Ireland?
1. Why is my postcode required?
We are asking you to insert your postcode before watching some videos to confirm
you can access the video content via u.tv.
This is because some videos on u.tv
are only available in Northern Ireland.
Don't worry, we won't store or use this information for any other purpose.
If you are not in Northern Ireland, the content may be available to watch at itv.com or stv.tv.
2. Why am I directed to itv.com
or stv.tv when I try to view certain
The videos, which are not available on u.tv
to users outside Northern Ireland, will be available to those users on itv.com (for users in England and Wales) or stv.tv (for most users in Scotland).
We need to know where you are in order to make sure you are getting the right content.
If you think we've got your location wrong, then please
Need more help? Contact us
The Parades Commission issued a statement on Wednesday to say it was aware of the concerns - both about the band and displays of inappropriate material - and would be examining complaints.
"Neither of these parades were considered contentious and therefore the Commission had made no determination upon them," a spokesperson said.
"However, all parades are covered by our Code of Conduct which sets out clear expectations of proper behaviour and prohibits inappropriate displays."
The Commission may now write to the organisers and invite them to respond to the matters raised.
East Londonderry DUP MP Gregory Campbell said he had raised issues about hunger strike commemorations in Dungiven last year and that the problem should not have re-occurred.
"The failure of the Parades Commission to deal with this matter, while taking a contradictory stance in dealing with Loyal Order parades, is totally undermining their role in adjudicating on the parades issue," Mr Campbell said.
In the wake of the parade on Sunday 5 August, TUV leader Jim Allister said it was a serious matter which needed proper investigation.
He said: "IRA supporters appear to have been bussed into Dungiven from all over Northern Ireland and the Republic to celebrate the exploits of a terrorist."
"The fact that a minister in the Stormont Executive - Michelle O'Neill - addressed this event, while Martin McGuinness took pride of place in the parade, raises serious questions for their partners in government."