Published Thursday, 23 August 2012
We’re sorry. This video is unavailable from your location.
Are you in Northern Ireland?
1. Why is my postcode required?
We are asking you to insert your postcode before watching some videos to confirm
you can access the video content via u.tv.
This is because some videos on u.tv
are only available in Northern Ireland.
Don't worry, we won't store or use this information for any other purpose.
If you are not in Northern Ireland, the content may be available to watch at itv.com or stv.tv.
2. Why am I directed to itv.com
or stv.tv when I try to view certain
The videos, which are not available on u.tv
to users outside Northern Ireland, will be available to those users on itv.com (for users in England and Wales) or stv.tv (for most users in Scotland).
We need to know where you are in order to make sure you are getting the right content.
If you think we've got your location wrong, then please
Need more help? Contact us
King Abdullah of Jordan personally intervened to guarantee that the two male wheelchair-using powerlifters and a trainer would cooperate with the courts and the bail process.
His assurances were accepted when the men appeared before District Judge Richard Wilson at Coleraine Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
It has now been confirmed that the athletes will not be competing in this year's Paralympic Games, as the Jordanian Parlympic Committee felt it would be "inappropriate".
"We have been informed by the Jordanian National Paralympic Committee that they will not be entering the athletes in question into the London 2012 Paralympic Games," a statement from the Paralympic organisers said.
"The athletes have returned to Jordan."
Some of the charges levelled at the men involve children.
Powerlifter Omar Sami Qaradha, 31, is accused of two counts of sexual activity with a child and further charges of sexual assault against a woman and voyeurism.
Trainer Faisal Hamash, aged 35, is charged with two counts of causing sexual activity with a child.
A second powerlifter, 45-year-old Motaz al-Juneidi is charged with sexual assault against a woman.
The three men deny all the charges against them and are due back in court in Northern Ireland on 18 October.
Paralympians from Jordan arrived at Antrim Forum earlier this month, to complete their training ahead of the Games.
"We have a zero tolerance on any misconduct and will continue to work closely with the Northern Ireland authorities to assist in their investigation," a statement from the Jordanian Paralympic Committee said.
"However, our focus is now preparing the remaining members of the team for competition and we look forward to taking part in what promises to be a truly magnificent sporting event."