Published Wednesday, 05 September 2012
Police are attending the scene of a fire at a bus depot. (© UTV)
A small fire began on Wednesday morning involving an acetylene cylinder which was extinguished before crews arrived shortly after 11.30am.
The premises have been evacuated and the area remains cordoned off.
"The cylinder is leaking gas and as a precautionary measure, a 100m exclusion zone has been put in place," a Fire Service spokeswoman said.
Three fire crews are attending the scene as is the gas supplier.
A Translink spokesperson said: "No injuries were sustained and services to and from the depot are currently running to schedule."
Divis Drive has been closed to traffic and pedestrians.