Ballymena burns boy now stable
Published Thursday, 29 November 2012
The little boy who was badly burned in an incident in Ballymena is now in a stable condition, the hospital has confirmed.
The scene of the incident in Ballymena. (© Pacemaker)
The four-year-old was found in the street with his clothes on fire two weeks ago.
His condition was initially critical and he has been receiving treatment at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast ever since.
The youngster was understood to have been injured after a candle caused his clothes to catch fire, at his home in the Larne Road area of the Co Antrim town.
His mum was arrested and later bailed in connection with the incident.
© UTV News