It said it will be releasing around 60 agency workers in its complementary labour force following a review of “manpower requirements”.
The move comes amid a “serious financial crisis” at Bombardier, which the Canadian firm has said is threatening its future.
“Our manpower situation is kept under constant review,” a statement released on Thursday afternoon explained.
“We have reviewed our latest requirements based on current customer demand and, as a result, will be making adjustments to the composition of our complementary labour force, who work alongside our permanent employees.
“We have informed the provider of our complementary labour force that we need to release approximately 60 people from particular assignments with us.”
Last month, workers at Bombardier rejected an offer of a two-year pay freeze and an hour’s extension to their working week, as part of a cost-saving plan.
The trade union Unite said it is “disappointed” by news of the latest job cuts but that it will continue to engage with management at the aerospace firm to try and safeguard Belfast employment.
Regional Coordinating Officer Davy Thompson continued: “This announcement highlights the scale of the ongoing challenges facing the sector.”
East Belfast MLA Andy Allen called on the Executive to take action to provide security for existing jobs.
The UUP representative said: “Manufacturing in Northern Ireland has been hard hit and we now need to see urgent action to put an end to the stream of announcements of job losses in the sector.
“We need to see the Executive acting to improve job security.”