Published Tuesday, 04 February 2014
We’re sorry. This video is unavailable from your location.
Are you in Northern Ireland?
1. Why is my postcode required?
We are asking you to insert your postcode before watching some videos to confirm
you can access the video content via u.tv.
This is because some videos on u.tv
are only available in Northern Ireland.
Don't worry, we won't store or use this information for any other purpose.
If you are not in Northern Ireland, the content may be available to watch at itv.com or stv.tv.
2. Why am I directed to itv.com
or stv.tv when I try to view certain
The videos, which are not available on u.tv
to users outside Northern Ireland, will be available to those users on itv.com (for users in England and Wales) or stv.tv (for most users in Scotland).
We need to know where you are in order to make sure you are getting the right content.
If you think we've got your location wrong, then please
Need more help? Contact us
- 20cm (8in) round loose-bottomed cake tin
- greased and base-lined with baking parchment
- 100g (3 ½ oz) ginger biscuits, crushed
- 50g (1 ¾ oz) butter, melted
- 2 x 250g tubs mascarpone
- 325g jar luxury lemon curd
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Fresh raspberries and blueberries, to decorate
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Mix the biscuits with the butter in a bowl, then press into the base of the tin (but not up the sides).
- Put the mascarpone, lemon curd, and lemon juice in a bowl and beat with a spatula until smooth.
- Spoon on to the biscuit base and level the top. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours to firm up.
- To serve, remove the cheesecake form the tin, peel off the baking parchment, and arrange on a platter. Decorate with the fruit and dust with icing sugar.
Mary's top tips:
Great for a crowd
You can make up to three cheesecakes in one go (but take care not to overbeat the mixture at step 2).
If you're making more cheesecakes than that, prepare them in separate batches.
The cheesecake can be made up to the end of step 3 up to 1 day ahead. Not suitable for freezing.
© UTV News