She is now in the This Morning kitchen to show off her culinary skills as she cooks one of her winning dishes, brill with a red pepper crust and chive sauce.
- Oven pan to grill peppers
- Food processer
- Greaseproof paper
- Small oven tray for black pudding
- Small frying pan for scallops
- Blow torch for fish crust
- Small pan for chorizo
- Small pan for chive sauce
For the red pepper crust:
- 1 large red pepper
- 25g dry white breadcrumbs
- 25g Parmesan cheese
- 25g butter
For the chive sauce:
- 50ml white wine
- 50ml wine vinegar
- 50 ml whipping cream
- 100g chilled butter
- 2tbsp chives
For the brill:
- olive oil
- 2 fillets of brill skinned and boned
- 5 spice powder
- chorizo to make chorizo oil for plate
Roast red pepper crust
- Roast and skin red pepper then blend with garlic clove.
- Add breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, seasoning and butter and blend to a paste.
- Roll outbetween greaseproof paper and place in the fridge to firm.
- Put wine and vinegar in a pan and reduce.
- Add the cream and reduce again.
- Slowly add butter whisking to emulsify.
- Season and keep warm.
- Cut some chorizo and sweat in pan to remove golden oil.
- For the fish heat some olive oil in non-stick pan.
- Season the fish and seal on either side.
- Remove and top with crust and place in hot oven to cook through when ready to serve.
- When ready to serve arrange fish on plate, drizzle over sauce with chopped chives added and dot with golden chorizo oil.