Nick Grimshaw accidently swallows glass

Published Monday, 03 March 2014
Comments
Toggle font size
Print

Radio presenter Nick Grimshaw was forced to abandon his show on Monday morning to make a trip to hospital after reportedly swallowing glass.

Nick Grimshaw accidently swallows glass

The BBC Radio 1 presenter was taken to a medical centre for tests midway through his breakfast show after reportedly swallowing shards left in a coffee cup he was drinking from.

Fellow presenter Fearne Cotton filled in for Grimshaw during his medical emergency, telling listeners: "He's going to be absolutely fine. He's just gone to hospital to have a little check."

Comments Comments
0 Comments
No comments. Be the first to comment.
POST A COMMENT:
Name:  
Email address*:    
Location:  
Validation:
House Rules:  
Your Comment:  
[All comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. Your name, location and comment will be displayed on this page if your post passes moderation.]

Watch the best on UTV

UTV main logo
Who's Doing the Dishes
22 September - 4:00 pm

Who's Doing the Dishes

Brian McFadden presents the dining challenge ...

Dickinson's Real Deal
22 September - 2:00 pm

Dickinson's Real Deal

David Dickinson and his team of dealers are a...

MOST POPULAR GALLERIES
Ian Paisley in pictures
Fri 12 September 2014
Frampton crowned world champion
Sun 07 September 2014
East Belfast trouble (26/08/14)
Wed 27 August 2014