Nick Grimshaw accidently swallows glass

Nick Grimshaw accidently swallows glass

Radio presenter Nick Grimshaw was forced to abandon his show on Monday morning to make a trip to hospital after reportedly swallowing glass.

The BBC Radio 1 presenter was taken to a medical centre for tests midway through his breakfast show after reportedly swallowing shards left in a coffee cup he was drinking from.Fellow presenter Fearne Cotton filled in for Grimshaw during his medical emergency, telling listeners: "He's going to be absolutely fine. He's just gone to hospital to have a little check."


Elsewhere on the Web

More Top Stories

UTV Digest

Your daily digest of the most popular UTV Stories

Back to Top