Applications open for BGT 2015

Published Wednesday, 28 May 2014
Comments
Toggle font size

As Britain's Got Talent continues to search for the next big thing during this week of semi-finals, applications are now open for next year's competition.

Applications open for BGT 2015
NI's Innova Irish Dance Company are competing in this year's BGT. (© ITV)

Those who have dreams of following in the footsteps of Diversity, Ashleigh & Pudsey, Paul Potts and Attraction are invited to apply to audition for BGT 2015.

So whether it's singing, dancing or something weird and wonderful, talented hopefuls are in with a chance of winning a £250,000 cash prize plus an appearance at the Royal Variety Show.

Click here to complete an application form and show the judges there is more talent to be discovered in Northern Ireland.

© UTV News
Comments Comments
22 Comments
scarlett in england wrote (20 days ago):
hi when is deadline for auditions there are auditions going on tomorrow does that mean I'm not in my friends say I'm a great singer (I'm a bit like gabz) writing my own songs. HELP!
amy in basingstoke wrote (40 days ago):
hi im Amy I am 10 nearly 11 my family and friends say i am a good sinner so shell i go on
Daniella in Weston-super-mare wrote (112 days ago):
I dont want to go live if im bad but my friends say im a good singer, put i was wondering if i could go private, take a video and then if im good show it to the world and if im bad no one knows because im really scraed because i get bullied
Ashleigh Mundle in London wrote (116 days ago):
hi, my name is ashleigh im currently 15 but when i audition i will be 16. i want to perform at bgt with my amzing mother. i will be playing the guitar/singing and she will be singing aswell.
Leah in Conwy wrote (118 days ago):
Hi, my names Leah & I'm eleven. I'd like to audition for bgt and sing. My friends say I'm a spectacular singer, but I'm scared their saying that to be nice. Should I auditon & give it a go, change my familys lives forever? Or should I leave it until I know for sure I'm suitable?